Monday, October 1, 2007

i need your guyses help!!!

ok my school is having a contest between matheson and hunter, and we're supposed to go online and vote for our school. if we win, big buda will come to our school, and we'll be on t.v.!!!! so i need your guyses help to go online and vote for my school!!!! the website it www.myfoxutah.com then you'll find a tab at the top that says cool schools. click on it and scroll down a little ways and vote!!! you can vote more than once, so that would help to if you voted more than once. thanks for your help!!!

4 comments:

Travis said...

I voted 45 times. I was votes 80700-80745. You guys are down by a mere 8,000 votes, shouldn't be too hard to catch up!

And for those wanting to vote, first you need to find the section that says "good day utah" click on that and then you will see at the left the tab about the coolest school.

I hope everyone votes and you win. Maybe your principal should make everyone go in shifts to the computer lab. If you each voted 45 times like me I am sure you would win...unless Matheson JR is doing the same thing.

Travis said...

8,000 votes, I just tried and they are behind by 800,000 votes. I don't think you are going to make it.

Travis said...

I've voted over 3,000 times and counting. I have a plugin for firefox that keeps voting for me running on 3 different pages. If you want to try it out let me know and I can tell you how to set it up. When does the voting end?
Travis

Travis said...

Well, either fox is blocking my ip address from voting anymore, or the voting is done.
Travis