Monday, August 20, 2007

school

now that I've been in school for about a month now, i can tell you how it's been going. Junior High is fun the first couple of weeks, but now that the teachers are actually making us work, and we have to listen to the teachers drone on, it is now officially boring. however, i have some good news. I've made a lot of new friends. I've hung out with one of them a lot, I'll show a picture of her and me. we just got mid-terms the other day, and i have straight A's. so ya that's pretty much it, same old same old. here's the picture below.





so ya i have a lot of other friends I've made to. that's the latest on boring school

5 comments:

~chelsea~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mehorsie said...

i like bambi. the movie's ok but i like the animal itself, ya know? i know im thinking random but i feel random right now, ya know? blub. another random thing. so, I should go now most likely. ttfn!!!!!

Brandon and Julie said...

Good Luck chels on junior high, you will love the feeling of a little more freedom and a little more responsibility. You will do so well, and I want you to know that I fill so old, my little chelsea is all grown up and roaming the town. Love ya kid

Stacy said...

I can't believe that you are already in Jr. High. Time sure flies. Love you!!

Dera said...

I'm sure glad that you have found such great friends. I think Tiana is a great friend. Love the picture.

Mom