Monday, August 20, 2007

my room

we have finally gotten farther on my room!!! now, we have painted the other wall the dark purple. we have also gotten the doors put in. and lastly, we tore up the carpet out of half of the room, and we have started laying the new floor. i have a picture of it, and in that picture you can see where the two wall come together. we also painted the closet, and now i actually have my clothes in my own closet instead of everybody elses. now all we have to do is paint the closet doors, and get the baseboard and paint them and put them in, and lastly, finish laying the floor. and then my room will finally be done!!!!! here's some pictures of how my room looks now.


Here's a picture of my new closet doors. and here's a picture of my floor without carpet or anything. and you can see the purple wall in the picture also.

Here's some of the new floor.

1 comment:

Travis said...

I bet you can't wait to get everything finished, so you can have your room back.

Hey, there is a program that comes with windows you can use to turn your pictures so they aren't sideways. Click on the start bar->all programs->accesories and in there is a program called paint. Open that program then go to file->open and browse to your picture you want to flip. Then under image->flip/rotate you can choose rotate by an angle and rotate it either 90 or 270, depending on which way it is turned, or just keep doing it by 90 until it is rightside up. If you have any questions let me know and I can help.

Travis